Building Surveyors and Property Valuers
We have over 25 years knowledge and experience in the management and assessment of residential and commercial property throughout the UK.
Who Are We?
Welcome to Mesones Chartered Engineers & Surveyors
We are an independent private practice based in the North West of England, specialising in all property related matters including Building Surveys, Homebuyer Reports, Valuations, Party Wall Agreements and Project Management.
Mesones Chartered Surveyors was established in 2009 and has successfully assisted many clients with their property interests. Our services are fully insured and regulated by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS).
- Local Knowledge - We are based in north west and our services cover Merseyside, Cheshire and surrounding areas.
- Personal Service - Our Engineer & Surveyor will deal directly with you throughout your survey or project.
- Professional - Our Engineer & Surveyor is highly experienced, professionally qualified and RICS accredited.
- Value for Money - We seek to provide our clients with a quality and value for money service, one that may prompt you to use us again.
- Reputation - We believe customer satisfaction (and recommendations) to be the key success factors for our business.
We are proud to have recently become an official partner of the Warrington Business Exchange (Wbex).
Our Engineers and Surveyors are fully qualified and affiliated with leading Industry Professional bodies:
|Membership Number: 5622843||Membership Number: 1518690||Membership Number: 49193550||Membership Number: R35767|
Book A Call Back
Fill in the form below and we will be in touch shortly to help.
A Few FAQs....
A house purchase is one of the largest sums of money you will ever spend. In an ideal world, there will be no problems, however the reality is that building materials degrade with time and houses and flats have been built with a varying degree of quality, materials and workmanship. As a result the house you are buying is likely to require some maintenance at the very least.
A survey will not only pick up major maintenance items, but also the serious issues such as structural movement, damp and timber defects.
I have received a Party Wall Notice from my neighbour and am not sure what to do. Can you advise me?
Yes. We are happy to review plans and act on your behalf to ensure that the works do not unduly impact on your property.
Get in touch with us and we will see how quickly we can turn a survey around for you!