Definition – Property development is a business process, encompassing activities that range from the renovation and re-lease of existing buildings to the purchase of raw land and the sale of developed land or parcels to others. Developers are the people and companies who coordinate all of these activities, converting ideas from paper to reality. The objective being for owners to gain a positive return on their investments.
- Finding the right investment property
- Analysing the potential profit or income
- Preparation of planning applications
- Managing property refurbishments
- Conducting periodic maintenance inspections
- Managing lease agreements