Definition - Project management is the practice of leading the work of a team to achieve goals and meet success criteria at a specified time. The primary challenge of project management is to achieve all of the project goals within the given constraints.
Mesones Chartered Surveyors has been providing project management and leadership to the Infrastructure and Real Estate sectors for over 30 years, working with clients, consultants and contractors throughout the UK. We have extensive hands on knowledge and experience of the project lifecycle, with the enviable qualities of being professionally qualified, with a proven track record of delivering projects safely, on-time and to budget.
- Masterplanning and Development
- Engineering and Design Management
- Tendering and Procurement
- Contracts Administration and Construction Management
- Project Planning & Cost Controls
- Heath, Safety, Quality & Environmental Assurance
Project Management Links
|Project Management Institute|
|Asoociation For Project Management|
|Chartered Institute of Building|
|Institution of Civil Engineers|