Building Surveyors and Property Valuers
We have over 25 years knowledge and experience in the management and assessment of residential and commercial property throughout the UK.
Who Are We?
Welcome to Mesones Chartered Engineers & Surveyors
We are an independent private practice based in the North West of England, specialising in all property related matters including Building Surveys, Homebuyer Reports, Valuations, Party Wall Agreements and Project Management.
Mesones Chartered Surveyors was established in 2009 and has successfully assisted many clients with their property interests. Our services are fully insured and regulated by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS).
- Local Knowledge - We are based in north west and our services cover Merseyside, Cheshire and surrounding areas.
- Personal Service - Our Engineer & Surveyor will deal directly with you throughout your survey or project.
- Professional - Our Engineer & Surveyor is highly experienced, professionally qualified and RICS accredited.
- Value for Money - We seek to provide our clients with a quality and value for money service, one that may prompt you to use us again.
- Reputation - We believe customer satisfaction (and recommendations) to be the key success factors for our business.
We are proud to have recently become an official partner of the Warrington Business Exchange (Wbex).
Our Engineers and Surveyors are fully qualified and affiliated with leading Industry Professional bodies:
|Membership Number: 5622843||Membership Number: 1518690||Membership Number: 49193550||Membership Number: R35767|
Book A Call Back
Fill in the form below and we will be in touch shortly to help.
A Few FAQs....
Having a lease of less than 70 years will impact on its value. The good news is that if you have owned your flat for more than 2 years you are entitled to a lease extension. We can assist with this, however it is best if you can sort out the lease extension in plenty of time prior to sale.
Get in touch with us and we will see how quickly we can turn a survey around for you!
I have fallen out with my neighbour but now want to build on the boundary / near to their property. Can they use the Party Wall Act to stop me?
The quick answer is no, however you must comply with the Act or he could take out an injunction to prevent building work from taking place. In addition, if he will not agree to you building on the boundary, you must build entirely on your side of the boundary.